Tuesday 10 July 2007

Less then a month to go now!!! Big gulp!! 29 days to be exact. Getting the last minute preparations under way Insurance, spares, food energy drinks, what clothing to take the list seems endless.....

Cramming as much training in as possible, it seems I am spending my life on the saddle of the bike. I must admit I did take the weekend off what with Olivia's sports day, speech day and the Caterham School ball on Saturday. I even had two glasses of red wine on Saturday night....... admittedly I did go for a run and a quick visit to the gym on Sunday but not for long though.

The British Airways saga continues we have been told we will get a refund of £116 for the tax and charges, the rest of the fare will hopefully come from the insurance policy Markie took out. Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly. Admittedly to get that far I did spend over 2 hours on the phone to their call centre listening to tacky Spanish on hold music and some announcer going on how wonderful BA. What a load of C**P !"£?"$?

Lots of training coming up over the next week when Brian gets back for Scotland. I will update you all on that front in my next entry.

Have a good week. Enjoy the weather......

No comments: